Audit Committee Members
- Standing Director Ahn, Hong-Ryoul
- Non-Standing Director(Chairman) Cho, Jeon-Hyeok
- Non-standing Director Choi, Gyo-Il
- Under the Public Agencies Management Act, the Korean Commercial Code and the amended Articles of Incorporation, we are required to maintain and audit committee consisting of three members, of which not less than two members are required to be the non-standing directors.
- The roles and responsibilities of our audit committee members are to perform the functions of an audit committee meeting the requirements under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Our audit committee was established on December 8, 2008.
- Our audit committee currently consist of a standing director, and two non-standing directors. All such members of the audit committee are independent within the meaning of the Korean Stock Exchange listing standards, the regulations promulgated under the Korean Commercial Code and the New York Stock Exchange listing standards.